WHO WE ARE
We believe that the Holy Bible is God-breathed, inspired, word of God, and the authority for our faith and life. We believe in the Trinity - a Triune God existing in three person: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and Son of Man, fully divine and fully human. Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. We believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior atoning for the sins of all humanity by giving his life as a perfect sacrifice on the cross. We believe that Jesus Christ ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God interceding for his people. We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ for his redeemed ones. We believe in the person and the power, and the work of the Holy Spirit. We believe in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in the lives of those who confess that Jesus is Lord.
Our mission at Watermarks Camp is to introduce young people to Jesus Christ and help them grow in their faith by creating an atmosphere of unconditional love and acceptance, by nurturing young people to grow in the knowledge of God's word and be able to share their faith, by providing experiences that are fun, adventurous, and life-changing to develop their skills, assets, attitudes, and God given potential and encouraging young people to find a connection to the local body of Christ.
- To introduce young people of all cultural, racial, and economic backgrounds with the good news of Jesus Christ.
- To carry out our mission under the authority of scripture and relying on the Holy Spirit to empower our ministry.
- To work with other followers of Christ from a variety of Christian backgrounds to reach others in our world.
- To observe the highest standards of stewardship of all the resources placed in our trust.
- To partner with a team of like-minded individuals - volunteers, leaders, community members, donors, and staff to provide the highest standard of ministry to young people in a camp setting.
- To encourage the physical welfare and spiritual health that they will serve and minister out of a growing and healthy relationship with Jesus Christ.